My holiday

Hello my name is Juwairiyyah and i’m gonna tell you about my holiday

It was Eid  and I got 289 dollars to spend. My grandma  came from Fiji  so she came with us.

First we went to Botany mall at 10.46am . I Went to lovisa and brought three things . a black choker .A pink choker that you have to tie and a pink rose headband . all those  things were twenty-six dollars .Usually it would be more expensive but everything was for sale.

We got hungry so we went to  charcoal chicken for lunch .

Yes you might think we were not in the store for long but we were there for one and  a half hours sooooooo……. Yeah

I ordered a kids burger with a small fries and a pepsi but i couldn’t finish it so I had it for dinner and my mum,grandma and little brother ordered a three piece chicken meal. The meal has two wings and a drumstick.

After that we got ice cream . I had cappuccino, my mum had vanilla, my grandma also had vanilla and my little brother had chocolate.

Then we went to dotti and I got a cute baby pink cropped blazer and my mum got an off white jacket.

After that we went to West field mall to smgiggles. I got a pencil case that had things in there such as ten gel pens ,a notebook,an eraser,a sharpener,a sticker sheet and two pencils . also got a harry potter water bottle and also a thirty pack gel pen.

And that is it BYE!!!!!!!

from: juwairiyyah